Longreach four day outback getaway
exclusively for current and former Qantas staff to
celebrate the 100th year of Qantas.
Earlybird Special: Book your departure and deposit $400 per person by 26th of January 2021 to qualify for 5% discount on the tour component of our trips*
Celebrations will start in Longreach however group departures are available from Brisbane the day prior to the Longreach start date. We have excellent pre and post accommodation in Brisbane or can organise alternate accommodation if required . We can organise your transport to Longreach as part of our packages via flights with Qantas Link, train or car rental .
5 Day/4 Night Qantas Reunion Package from Longreach
• Sunday 17 October 2021, Sunday 24 October 2021, Sunday 31 October 2021
- Four nights accommodation in Longreach with breakfast and fully utilised touring days
- Ten meals whilst on tour
- Qantas Founders Museum entrance and Airpark Tour*
- Exclusive Qantas Celebration Dinner, luminescent Longreach show and exclusive access to viewing platform*
- Stockmans Hall Of Fame entry and cinematic experience
- Camden Park BBQ dinner
- Rosebank Station Tastes of sunset dinner
- Drovers sunset cruise up the Thompson river*
- Smithy’s Outback dinner and show*
- Australian age of Dinosaurs*
- Winton Club Lunch
- Waltzing Matilda Centre entry
- All transfers and fully escorted
Longreach 100 Year Qantas Staff Reunion QLD
|Longreach 100 year Qantas Staff Reunion|
Rating: 4 Star
** Family Experience**
|Highlights: • Rosebank Station Tastes of Sunset Dinner • Qantas Founders Museum & Guided Airpark Tour • Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show • Winton Town Tour • Waltzing Matilda Centre • Australian Age of Dinosaurs Tour • Camden Park Station Smoko Tour • Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame & Cinematic Experience •. Exclusive Dinner in Qantas Founders Museum • Luminescent Longreach Sound & Light Show|
|Prices per person twin share.||Longreach Motor Inn|
|Mitchell Grass Retreat
|17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct 21||Your Price $2375||Your Price $2659||Your Price $2710|
|Transport from Brisbane (One Way). Spirit of the Outback fares economy seat, Brisbane Longreach $141 per adult $117 per child, 2nd person 2 for one $0. Twin sleeper, Brisbane Longreach $427 per adult $359 per child. Airfare from Brisbane from $477pp|
4 Nights Accommodation in a Resort Twin Room en suite accommodation (4 nights Longreach) • Touring with our Savannah Guides Operator Driver-Guide • 4 Dinners; 1 Lunches; 2 Smokos; 4 Breakfasts • All entries/activities as per itinerary • Longreach accommodation arrival/departure transfers
|Tour Code: AABH|
Mitchell Grass Retreat is located in the heart of Outback Queensland, Longreach. Take in stunning views from your canvas tent complete with power, air conditioning, beautiful ensuite and outdoor deck. Enjoy a walk through surrounding bushland, kayak the Thomson River and take time out for yourself.
Experience the Outback for real as you step back in time but without losing contemporary comforts. Saltbush Retreat’s rustic but beautiful accommodation reflects the unique textures and tones of Outback Queensland. Saltbush Retreat is within walking distance of Longreach hero attractions, Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and Qantas Founders Museum. Dust off the day’s adventures with sunset canapés and a relaxing soak at our exclusive outdoor bath terrace*. (*for Homestead Stables & Slab Hut guests only).
• 4 Star Slab Huts are luxurious air-conditioned studio rooms crafted with traditional outback building techniques that recreate an early settler’s home. You’ll love the canopied bed and unique outback touches. All rooms feature ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, fridge, kitchenette, TV, DVD player and a private verandah. Free parking is in a separate park adjoining the Slab Hut complex. Brew some tea, pull up a chair on the rustic front verandah and enjoy this truly unique accommodation experience. Bedding: Queen Bed
• 4.5 Star Homestead Stables are luxurious air-conditioned rooms that recreate the outback stableboy’s accommodation but with deluxe 4.5-star comfort. Inside you’ll discover some wonderful outback touches which help tell the outback story from the old gate bedhead to custom-made trough basins. All rooms have ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV/DVD, kitchen facilities including microwave and fridge. Bedding: Queen bed & set of bunk beds
Reverse-cycle Air conditioning; Verandah (some); BBQ facilities; Ensuite; Full kitchen or Kitchenette; Hairdryer; Flat Screen TV; Internet (free Wi-Fi); Iron/Board; Optional pantry packs (additional charge)
Longreach Motor Inn
You’re assured of a warm Outback welcome when you arrive at centrally located Longreach Motor Inn. We are located just across the road from Longreach Railway Station and 200m from downtown Longreach.
Our groups will depart Brisbane on The Spirit Of the Outback or Qantas Link Flight and we can provide discount accommodation at the Grand Chancellor Brisbane before or after the trip .
In addition you can join the reunion in longreach if you either Drive or Fly independently
Rail and Airfares at additional cost
Should a group with to travel by coach we can also organise this from Brisbane based on minimum numbers. The bus would have an overnight stop and dinner at Charleville cost provided on application.
The Spirit Of The Outback
The perfect Outback Queensland experience begins onboard the Spirit of the Outback, a journey through ever-changing scenery and rugged terrain between Brisbane and Longreach.
With blue summer skies and rich golden soil to be seen into the horizon, the Spirit of the Outback provides the perfect opportunity to explore in comfort as the outback comes to life in front of your eyes.
From metropolis Brisbane your outback expedition begins, travelling through the vast regions with historic authentic outback towns along the way, this journey is another legend in the making.
The Spirit of the Outback is now operating with social distancing measures in place.
One Way Rail Fares
Spirit of the Outback fares economy seat, Brisbane Longreach $141 per adult $117 per child, 2nd person 2 for one $0. Twin sleeper, Brisbane Longreach $427 per adult $359 per child, 2nd person 2 for one $0
Brisbane–Longreach Sleeper April til November including meals Dinner ,Breakfast ,Lunch per Adult $427.00 Child $359.00, Seniors $359.00
Brisbane–Longreach Seat Adults $141.00, Children $117.50, Senior $117.50
Airfares Currently on Sale for $477 Return On Qantas Link (As at 14 September )
Prices are per person twin share. Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility, surcharge and change without notice.
Eligibility: TIC Members – Current & former Qantas staff and their families
Conditions: Cancellation, amendment fees will apply – Check with us for details
A booking fee of $50 per person applies.