NEW! All-inclusive Silversea Expeditions for TIC travellers! Explore the Remote & Remarkable.
Silversea intimate and comfortable purpose-built expedition ships enable you to immerse yourself in the world’s unspoiled landscapes in luxury. Think beyond life onboard and explore countries untouched, where few have gone before.
Cruise across seas of glass, passing giant prisms of ice & admire the abundance of wildlife. Share the landscape with bellowing elephant seals & penguins. Silversea’s luxury Antarctica cruises offer the highest standards of comfort, safety and style aboard either Silver Explorer or the newly refurbished Silver Cloud. Special industry rates of 60 – 70% discounts.
|Nights||Vista or Adventure Suite||Verandah||
|07 Mar 19|
|Silver Cloud: Ushuaia to Cape Town||21||Vista Suite: |
Your Price $8190
|Vista Suite: |
Your Price $11600
|itinerary||Ushuaia, day at sea, New Island, West Point Island, Stanley, day at sea, South Georgia (5 days), 3 days at sea, Gough Island, Tristan Da Cunha, Nightingale Island, 5 days at sea, Cape Town (overnight).
Prices are per person twin share. Prices include all port charges and taxes. Gratuities….
Industry Eligibility: Airline employees / Travel Agents / Retired Airline employees / Hotel employees / Freight Forwarders / SKAL Members + travelling companions, including dependent children. Dependent children may travel in a separate suite on same voyage of employee. Children under the age of 18 years must share a suite with an adult. Proof of eligibility is required and must be sent at the time of booking.
Other membership categories may apply.
What’s included in Silversea Expeditions:
- Highly qualified expedition team with up to 28 experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians and more).
- Excursions and activities, including explorations by zodiac
- Complimentary use of expedition gear as applicable – Parka in Polar regions.
- Personalised service with a butler for all suites
- Fine dining even in the most remote destinations on the planet.
- Comfortable amenities with some of the largest expedition suites at sea
- Inclusive room-service, select wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the ship.
- Free unlimited WiFi for every suite.
- Onboard gratuities
- Exclusive partnership with the Royal Geographical Society.
Conditions: Cancellation, amendment fees will apply – Check with us for details
Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Register to book now. Some cruises have an advance purchase requirement – Check with us for details.
A copy of Industry ID will be required prior to booking.
A booking fee of $100 per person applies.
Travel Insurance is essential – industry rates for you and your companions. Click Here.